QOTD - Question of the Day 8-13-09

Go down

QOTD - Question of the Day 8-13-09

Post  Absinthe Angel on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:14 pm

If you could be a Master ? (Herbalist, Carpenter, Jedi Worrior, fill in the blank). What would it be? And why?
Absinthe Angel
Admin

http://valhallasoap.com

Back to top Go down

QOTD 8-13 Reply

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:43 pm

If you could be a Master ? (Herbalist, Carpenter, Jedi Warrior, fill in the blank). What would it be? And why?

Hmmmmm.. Question I suppose I would be a Master Protector, who is able to do good for those who deserve it, but will also be able to destroy enemies with a flick of an eyelash. Suspect Why? Simple, I’m tired of bad guys getting away with murder, estranged family members getting away lies, and how nothing gets done with the threats of taking children and mental illness. Smile
cheers

Back to top Go down

what to choose

Post  whiteringmoon on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Let's see. What would I be a master of? I think I would be a master dimensional traveler.
That way I could see the really big picture and be able to see the reasons that stuff happens, and maybe it would help when frustration hits.
whiteringmoon

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTD - Question of the Day 8-13-09

Post  lil_manns_mom on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:37 pm

If I could be a master of anything i think it would be a master of mind control.... I've lived alot of my life doin what everyone wants me to do. If i was a master of mind control I could finally have someone doin what I want instead. Would be a very refreshing change tongue lol!

lil_manns_mom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:17 pm

I WOULD BE DA MASTSA OF DE-ASSTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down