Hello Everyone!

Go down

Hello Everyone!

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:15 pm

My name is Mike and I live in Portland, OR.

I work construction by trade, but I make handcrafted soaps, butters, and lotions as a hobby, maybe I will sell eventually.

Thank you kindly for the invite, and looking forward to getting to know all of you better! sunny

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Wow, a contrast - construction vs. soaping.. but then again, they are both creative. Nice to meet you Mike! I'm Liz! If you're ever in North Idaho/Eastern washington, I could have a few construction projects for you - if you work for beer or baked goods Wink

monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Actually, I work in engineering and the construction management side of things, so I'm not much of a builder, but if you ever need help with Excel projects (or OpenOffice.org) or computer stuff, let me know! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:51 pm

Wow.. That's awesome! Thanks for the offer, but I'm quite familiar with Excel and alot of other computer programs.. I was only 13 hours away from my Cisco Certification in college when we moved, and then I changed my Major to Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice.. I help my hubby and some people in his unit with Spreadsheets and trouble shooting. I think it's a curse. Smile

So engineering.. that's cool!

Back to top Go down

Post  Absinthe Angel on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Hi Mike *waving*
Glad you made it over. I had no idea that you were in construction or that you were an Excel guru. That is very good to know cuz I'm a spreasheet dummy Laughing Those dang formulas foul me up big time.

Just an FYI to everyone here. Mike makes awesome soaps, is very knowlegeable in the soap making dept. and could justify selling his wares anytime due to his expertise. I can hardly wait for him to put up his own website so I can show off his soaps to others Smile

Mike, feel free to post pics of your soaps in our Gallery Smile
Absinthe Angel
Admin

http://valhallasoap.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum