In severe pain

Go down

In severe pain

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:28 pm

I know Donna understands this pain, but I had a pluerisy attack last night, and through this morning, and had to end up taking an oxycodone. This afternoon consisted of vomitting and a fever of 104. I have gotten the fever down to 102 now. I missed class tonight because of it. The pain this time around was worse than both of the labor pains from the girls combined. Please send energies. I have to keep Becca home tomorrow from school because I can't walk or drive her to school.

Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: In severe pain

Post  Absinthe Angel on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:44 pm

You got it my dear.

I'm so sorry that you are going this this. I for sure know what that kind of pain is like. I've battled pluerisy off and on for about 4 years now. Doctors say that it is some of the worst pain that there is to endure. Inflamation of the plural lining is absolutely horrid when there isn't that much room in there to begin with for any kind of inflamation. Make sure that you take ibuprophen to take down the inflamation and that will help some with the pain.

Sending you lots of healing energy & love I love you I love you
Absinthe Angel
Admin

http://valhallasoap.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Thanks, Donna. I feel better today. Appearently I got a bug the same time as the attack, so I'm dealing with flu like symtoms and the soreness from yesterday's attack. The sharp pain is gone, but i'm really sore now. Thanks for the energies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down