A weeks worth of nightmares....

Go down

A weeks worth of nightmares....

Post  Absinthe Angel on Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:42 am

For the past week, I've been having nightmares about my 4 y/o grandson.

I've not been sleeping well. Not able to fall asleep until around3-5 am. Most of the nightmares wake me from my sleep, but then in the morning I don't remember them other than that they were quite horrific and I'm a bit shaken.

However, two nights ago I had one that was horrid and I remember it.

Matt and I were driving down the road with Zach (grandson) in the backseat of the car. All of a sudden he fell out of the car for some unknown reason. When we stopped, we seemed to be quite some distance away from him. Maybe an 1/8 of a mile. I could see him lying on the side of the road. I got out of the car to run to him and realized that I didn't have any legs. So I was crawling, sort of pulling/draging myself along the side of the road trying to get to him. But then a car stopped next to him and I thought they were stopping to help him. They put him in the back of their car. I could see that other cars were starting to stop too. Then I saw the man that had Zach had put him on the floor of the car in the backseat and had put a gun, a pistol at point blank up against little Zacks head. It was strange because I was not that close to the the car yet. I was still dragging myself down the raod, but I could see what was happening in the back of that car just as plain as day. And I was starting to panic because I could not get to Zach fast enough.
And then I woke up.
When I woke, I was having a panic attack for real and coughing and having trouble breathing Sad

Now, if anyone can make any sense of this, be my guest because I'm at a loss. I really don't understand why I'm having all these horrible dreams about Zach.

Absinthe Angel
Admin

http://valhallasoap.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A weeks worth of nightmares....

Post  whiteringmoon on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:36 am

After I read about your dream I did some searching.

The main focus of your dream is Zach, since he's been in several dreams, I looked up the meaning of children in dreams, it said that grandchildren in dreams signifies renewal of life, family tradition, or a desire to escape the pressures and responsiblities
One of the men in your dream was Matt and the other was a stranger.
Seeing your husband in your dream can either signify how you feel about him in waking time, or he can signify hidden elements of your life that your not dealing with.
A stranger signifies part of yourself that is hidden or repressed.

Driving signifies restlessness and uneasiness.
missing legs signifies frustration, abandonded talents and limitations
A gun represents agression, anger, authority, powerlessness

At first I thought maybe it was concerning Zachs' health.

Then after taking it apart and looking up the individual words that stick out, I'm thinking that possibly this dream has to do with you.
Because you didn't see Matt getting out of the car to try to help Zach, and you were legless in your attempts to get to him, it would seem to be even more pointing in the direction that the dreams that you've been having are concerning you.
I think that maybe Zach is a symbol in your dreams.
There are three males in your dreams which caught my attention Matt, your grandson and a male stranger.

Nightmears can represent deeper unresolved issues or hidden elements of ourselves.

I would do a reading concerning the elements of this dream. Either it will confirm or point in a different direction. If it is concerning Zach's health the reading would indicate this.

I hope this helps.
whiteringmoon

Back to top Go down