I cant shake the feeling from this dream.

Go down

I cant shake the feeling from this dream.

Post  bconrade884 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:11 pm

I dreamt last night that I lost my Mom and Dads dog, Reggie and my boys were missing too. I tried to get people to help me find them, but no one would help me. They just looked at me like I was crazy. Even close people in my life wouldnt help me. It was awful. My boys are 18 and 20 yr old and they live with their Father in GA, I am in NY. I dont know, I think I just miss them and worry about them. What do you all think?
bconrade884

http://www.emotionsbathandbody.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I cant shake the feeling from this dream.

Post  Absinthe Angel on Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Billie,
Let me think on this one some. I didn't get much sleep last night and I saw this just as I was heading for bed. I'm going to dive into it in the morning and get back to you. And hopefully Wendy will pop in here too. She has a real gift for dream interpretation Smile

Absinthe Angel
Admin

http://valhallasoap.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whiteringmoon on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:54 pm

Hello.

When I first read your dream my first thought was to wonder if you had called them (your boys)to see if they are ok.

Then I looked up the significant words in your dream.
Parents signify power, shelter and love.
a son represents someone you feel protective of.
The number 2, your parents and your 2 sons have to do with companionship
a dog symbolizes loyalty
Lost and missing can mean either your subconcious is playing out the worst case possible, or that you are feeling overwhelmed or powerless.
The reaction of thoes around you and thoes closest to you were to think you crazy and to no help in the search, which struck me as abandonment.
crazy can mean feeling over whelmed and loss of control.

I keep trying to put this all together, and what keeps rolling around in my head is that your dealing with several unresolved fears.
fear of dispaointing or being disloyal to your parents, and so somehow loosing their love and respect.
Since your sons are not with you, your family is already been through a breaking, and if somehow you felt that you disapointed your parents that would fracture things further.
In short you would be further abandoned.

Your friends and the people closest to you thinking your crazy and not helping you could mean that you feel like no one is really listening, or helping you. Inside you feel like you really are alone, and you feel powerless to do anything about it.

I don't know if this is right, but that's what kept running through my head after looking up the words and their meanings and looking at your dream as a whole.
Please let me know, ok.
whiteringmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Absinthe Angel on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Wendy,
Thank you for chiming in here. I was drawing a blank on this. My brain has been kind of fuzzy lately since I'm not sleeping well.

But I also wanted to let you know, that you were dead on in regards to my dream. When I read what you wrote it was like everything clicked. It was actually very comforting. And I've not had any nightmare involving little Zach since Smile Yeah!!

So, thanks for helping me to make sence of it all.

Love & Hugs!!!!

Absinthe Angel
Admin

http://valhallasoap.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whiteringmoon on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:30 pm

Donna,

I'm so glad that it helped. I'm glad that the nightmears with Zach in them have stoped. YAY!
Hopefully you will get more sleep again soon. Smile

It feels good to be able to help, in fact it's better than good, it's hard to explain, but being able to help makes the day feel like it's been a good day.

Big hugs & lots a love,

Wendy
whiteringmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down